- Detailed Description
- Technical Information
- Product Uses
- Unique AUTO GRAB Feature: Fast action allows for fast daily use
- Innovative FAST GRAB End: Easily grabs any fixed point
- High Strength - Made from high tension industrial grade elasticized webbing materials
- Lightweight, Robust and Safe - No metal buckles or hooks to scratch or break
- TAIL END TIDY Feature - Saves time after strapping down
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Innovative design allows use for multiple applications
The Only Tie Down Straps Designed Specifically for Bikes!!
- Unique Fastening System
- The WRAPTIE™ is an innovative new concept in tie down straps. Combining the strength of high tension industrial grade elasticized webbing with hook and loop type fasteners to provide a safe, flexible and extremely fast strap.
- Invented, designed and tested in Australia, used all around the world.
- Industrial-strength knitted webbing holds tight to ensure no slippage of bundled goods during transport.
- It is particularly well suited to daily use.
- Adjustable Length
- Infinitely adjustable - Unlike other straps WRAPTIE™ can be adjusted from zero to the maximum length of the straps.
- All WRAPTIE™ tie down straps (Except the WRAPTIE™ 90) can be doubled in length by connecting to another strap. For example, the 1.3 m strap can be doubled to 2.6 m
- No buckles or sharp metal hooks mean nothing to hurt you or your equipment
- Manufactured to the highest quality.
- WRAPTIE™ is an Australian company with over 40 years of design and engineering experience
- Corrosion proof and rot resistant
- Comes with a 1 Year warranty on faulty materials and workmanship (Conditions Apply)
- Extremely lightweight polyester design
- Once you have finished with the WRAPTIE™, just roll it away. Small enough to fit into your pocket or hang where ever you need
- Length: 90cm (3ft) | 130cm (4ft)
- Width: 2.5cm
- Materials: High tension industrial-grade elasticized webbing, knitted polyester high strength webbing, nylon hook and loop fasteners
- Weight (Approx.): 50g | 80g
- Rated Load: 50kg - See sizing chart in 'Product Uses Tab'
- * Load rating decreases as load diameter increases.
- * Different length straps give different performances
- * If in doubt use a longer WRAPTIE™ tie down strap
- How to Use: Link to How to Use Manual
- Link to FAQ
Not sure where you can use a WRAPTIE™?
It was very easy to strap down with wraptie, too keep spare parts and water bottle on the bike rack.