- How To Use
- Detailed Description
- Technical Information
- Product Uses
- Unique AUTO GRAB Feature: Fast action allows for fast daily use
- High Strength - Made from high tension industrial-grade elasticized webbing materials
- Lightweight, Robust and Safe - No metal buckles or hooks to scratch or break
- TAIL END TIDY Feature - Saves time after strapping down
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Innovative design allows use for multiple applications
The Ultimate Bike Rack Straps
- Unique Fastening System
- The WRAPTIE™ is an innovative new concept in tie down straps. Combining the strength of high tension industrial grade elasticized webbing with hook and loop type fasteners to provide a safe, flexible and extremely fast strap.
- Invented, designed and tested in Australia, used all around the world.
- Industrial-strength knitted webbing holds tight to ensure no slippage of bundled goods during transport.
- It is particularly well suited to daily use.
- Adjustable Length
- Infinitely adjustable - Unlike other straps WRAPTIE™ can be adjusted from zero to the maximum length of the straps.
- No buckles or sharp metal hooks mean nothing to hurt you or your equipment
- Manufactured to the highest quality.
- WRAPTIE™ is an Australian company with over 40 years of design and engineering experience
- Corrosion proof and rot resistant
- Comes with a 1 Year warranty on faulty materials and workmanship (Conditions Apply)
- Extremely lightweight polyester design
- Once you have finished with the WRAPTIE™, just roll it away. Small enough to fit into your pocket or hang where ever you need
- Length: 90cm
- Width: 2.5cm
- Materials: High tension industrial grade elasticized webbing, nylon hook and loop fasteners
- Weight (Approx.): 50g
- Rated Load: The WRAPTIE™ 90 is designed for lightweight loads such that you would carry on the back of your bike. For anything more substantial please select the WRAPTIE™ 130, 180 or 240 straps which are rated to 50kg (110lb)
- How to Use: Link to How to Use Manual
- Link to FAQ
1. Tie Down Strap
2. Bungee Cord
5. Buckle Straps
6. Motorcycle/Bike Straps
7. Luggage Straps
4. Loop End
5. Tail End Tidy
8. Rust Proof
I had a problem with the website discount. They corrected it and made sure I was satisfied.
Used these to secure my bike on top of my car on the roof rack. Sturdy Enough and can get a tight fitting! Plus it looks a lot nicer.
Excellent use on bicycle, using it almost daily to quickly and easily secure small loads. Definitely of great use for that purpose, also using the longer straps for other things (such as elevating my bicycle for cleaning). Works as advertised, great value for money.
Bought these to replace bungees for securing kit (tent) on the top of pannier rack when bike touring. Thought the straps would be less fiddly and more adaptable than bungees. I've found that quite a high ptoportion of the length of these short straps is taken up in securing the first fixing point. That doesn't leave a lot to use to wrap around and secure anything on the top of the rack. Clever system and quite adaptable. Probably need longer straps, and from what I can make out from photos the longer straps appear to have a slightly different design with a horter section to create initial securing point. Not sure i want to fork out some additional cash for longer straps though. Novel design and system does feel secure.