The WRAPTIE™ tie down strap is a patent pending, multi-purpose tie down strap using an innovative hook and loop fastening system. Not only is this strap fast but extremely secure and rated up to 50 kg.
This is the world's first 'Multi-Function' strap and it is unlike anything you have seen before.
- Multi-Function Fast grab end - Can be opened up to attach to anything, such as roof racks, rails and other WRAPTIES™. They are a more reliable (and user friendly) alternative to traditional cargo straps.
- Patent Pending Fastening System - This is what makes WRAPTIE™ tie down strap unique. An innovative fixing point system allowing any number of usages and infinite adjustment - FAST!
- HI-Strength Loop End - Extra strong webbing construction to provide safe fixing point.
- Industrial Strength Elasticised Webbing - It stretches but it won't snap like other bungee cords. They are all rated to 50 KG's and designed not to fail, unlike other bungee straps.
And NO buckles, clips or hooks to break or scratch your gear!
You may be wondering why I should even consider a WRAPTIE™ tie down strap when I already own so many other straps. The question you should really be asking is, "Can my other straps do all this?"
At WRAPTIE™ we believe in a world where the products you use do not have to destroy the environment.
- We work only with responsible suppliers that are certified environmentally responsible.
- We use recycled materials when possible.
- We are working towards being carbon neutral in the future.
- We specify low-level fluorescent dyes to reduce toxicity in our products when possible.
- Our product is durable and designed to replace single use products such as duct tape or cling film.
- We minimise packaging and use only recycled or sustainable packaging when necessary.
- We use recycled plastic bottles (R-PET) to make our straps. R-PET straps refer to 100% recycled post-consumer waste and are 100% recycled. Every WRAPTIE™ tie down strap you buy stop on average 1 x 500ml soft drink bottle from ending up as trash!
- WRAPTIE™ has made a pledge (#23479) to the UN Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 14: Life below Water before 2020. This pledge is to reduce plastic waste by utilizing recycled plastics whenever possible (#cleanseas).
- WRAPTIE™ is a signatory of the New Plastics Economy Global Commitment . Signatories commit to three actions to realise this vision.
- Eliminate all problematic and unnecessary plastic items.
- Innovate to ensure that the plastics we do need are reusable, recyclable, or compostable.
- Circulate all the plastic items we use to keep them in the economy and out of the environment.
In pursuit of environmental sustainability, our commitment is relentless.
WRAPTIE™ uses only high-quality materials that have been tested extensively by real tradespeople as well as under laboratory conditions.
- We stand by our product and guarantee all of our WRAPTIE™ Tiw Down straps for 1 Year (See Terms & Conditions for Full Details)
- No buckles - The WRAPTIE™ tie down strap does not use a buckle or any metal at all. This means no scratches or damage to your cargo or vehicle. It is, of course, rust free and safer to use.
- High strength - All the WRAPTIE™ products use a high tension industrial grade elasticized webbing straps, designed and tested to exceed your requirements.
- Very high colour-fastness - The webbing is woven from coloured fibres. This means it lasts longer and fades much less than other products.
- Our products are tested at the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) certified laboratory (ISO/IEC 17025:2005).
- It is natural for the vibrant colours to fade over time after exposure to UV but this will not affect the performance of the product.
We stand by the quality and performance of our WRAPTIE™ products and have warranted all our WRAPTIE™ tie down straps against defects in materials and workmanship for 6 months from the date of original purchase.
For all quality issues and to help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible please e-mail the following information to email@example.com
- A copy of your proof of purchase
- Photos and/or video clearly identifying the fault
- Your contact details
We are always looking for ways to improve our products and thank you for bringing to our attention any issues.
The WRAPTIE™ tie-down utility strap is intended for use as a general purpose tie down strap. Please take extra care with the following:
- Always inspect your WRAPTIE™ before use to make sure it is in good condition.
- Do not use near sharp edges - WRAPTIE™ is made from a flexible soft material and can be damaged
- The WRAPTIE™ tie down strap is not designed to be used as a lifting device
- Keep away from sources of heat and naked flames
- Keep away from hydrocarbons such as petrol, diesel and camp stoves
- Please take care when joining 2 WRAPTIE™ straps together and make sure to assemble correctly. Note that this connection is not intended to be as strong as the original strap. The WRAPTIE™ fast grab end is designed to connect to one additional strap
- IMPORTANT - The minimum overlap is 3 x fastener tabs. This means that 3 tabs need to be completely connected so that the minimum holding load is possible. If in doubt use a longer WRAPTIE™
- The fastening system is STICKY! Make sure to keep away from items of clothing of other things you don't want it to stick to.
- This goes for delicate fabrics too - Be careful as the fastening system is strong and may cause damage.
Please see the full Terms & Conditions for further details.
In order to get the very best from your WRAPTIE™ tie down utility strap, we recommend the following:
- Always try to roll WRAPTIE™ tie down strap with the "hook" fastener on the inside. This will keep it cleaner and reduce picking up of fluff in the hooks
- De-Fluffing - Since the hook side of the fastener can pick up fluff, here is a good tip how to remove it. Rub the hook fastener side against a loop fastener in a brush-like motion. The fluff should start to lift up so you can easily clean away.
- UV damages all plastics and we recommend you keep your WRAPTIE™ tie down strap covered when not in use.
- Always check for signs of fraying and loose threads before usage and take care to repair or replace if the product is found to be deteriorated.
- Always keep Wraptie tie down straps clean to ensure maximum performance.
If you made a mistake when placing your order please contact our support team ASAP via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Depending on the stage of processing we may be able to amend, if we don't catch it in time we can work with you to arrange a return. Please see the full Terms & Conditions for further details.
Your WRAPTIE™ product is eligible for return within 30 days of receiving it. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- Reason for return
- Order number (or proof of purchase)
- Photos of the product and packaging
PLEASE NOTE: Return postage is the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for products that go missing whilst in transit back to us. Please advise tracking number if you return via a tracked service.
Once we have received and inspected the goods we will be in touch.
Please see the full Terms & Conditions for further details.
Depending on the status of your order we may be able to amend your order. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating what changes you would like to make. Our orders can take 2-4 business days to be processed, after this time it is unlikely we would be able to change your order, however, if we don't catch it in time we can work with you to arrange a return. Please see the full Terms & Conditions for further details.
We accept payment through Paypal which in addition offers American Express, Visa, Discover and Mastercard. For larger orders, we can accept bank transfers on request.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more details.
- We ship WORLDWIDE! Yeah!
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Unless otherwise stated these charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Certain Countries may require a signature on delivery. This requirement is out of our control.
All shipping estimates are listed when ordering. Please note that these dates are estimates only and actual shipping times can vary depending on local postal service.
Note also that we offer only a signed delivery service, meaning that someone will need to sign for the package on arrivial. If there is noone at home then the package will typically be taken to your nearest Postal Office to await collection. You should in return be left with a reminder to pick up the packge.
Before reporting missing package, make sure you have done the following;
- Confirmed the whereabouts by checking the tracking history.
- Check https://www.17track.net/en or;
- Your local Post Office tracking (Eg. France - https://www.laposte.fr/particulier/outils/en/track-a-parcel )
- Checked with your local Post Office that package is not there already.
- Double check that your address matches your order.
- Allow an additional 5 days from what was stated and try again.
If you have not received your package after the delivery estimate has passed please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be in touch right away.
You will be provided with a tracking # once the order has been processed. This can take between 24-48 hours depending on when you placed the order and the shipping method selected.
Packages can also be tracked either by using this link 17 Track , or by heading to your local Post Office tracking page (Eg. France - https://www.laposte.fr/particulier/outils/en/track-a-parcel )
If the supplied tracking number does not work please allow 24 hours for it to update and try again.
If you have not received a shipping confirmation it may be for one of the following reasons:
- Your order has not been processed/shipped yet. Orders are processed usually within 2-4 business days, however, if you place an order on Friday it may not be processed until the following Monday due to international time zone differences.
- You have ordered a product which is on backorder or pre-order.
- The confirmation email may have gone to your spam.
- You may have entered your email address incorrectly.
If you still have issues please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will do our best to help you out.
We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order. We recommend that you check with your local Post Office and neighbouring properties to see if it may have been delivered there. Your delivery may have been received by your local Post Office if a delivery attempt is unsuccessful but they don't always leave a card.
On occasions, orders can take much longer than the quoted delivery timeframe to arrive. International deliveries, in extreme case, can take up to six weeks longer than quoted depending on the local postal service.
We offer standard international tracked shipping on all orders. The price will be automatically calculated during the checkout procedure.
Tracking information will be sent once your order is despatched. We aim to process orders within 2-4 business days.