- Product Uses
- Designed to be used with any 1" (2.5cm) (or smaller) tie-down straps or ratchet straps
- 500% More Grip Power than using without.
- Super Cut Resistant
- "EASY" Slide Adjustment
- Made from durable recycled rubber compounds
- Manufactured to the highest quality.
- WRAPTIE™ is an Australian company with over 40 years of design and engineering experience
- Comes with a 1 Year warranty on faulty materials and workmanship (Conditions Apply)
The Best Edge Protectors
Check out our YouTube channel with plenty of examples of the product in use.
Or head over to Instagram for more.
- Slides easily onto any 1" (2.5cm) (or smaller) wide tie-down straps or ratchet straps to provide excellent protection against sharp edges or to protect against any wear in general.
- Use as a non-slip pad to GRIP onto smooth surfaces such as kayaks or surfboards. Provides more than 500% more stiction than without!
- Use as a shoulder strap protector to provide more comfort when carrying.
- Convert any WRAPTIE™ tie down strap into a handy shoulder strap for carrying just about anything!
- If using with a WRAPTIE™ tie down strap there is no need to remove after use. They can be rolled away in place, ready for use another day!
So far these straps are really handy. I spotted an old surfboard for sale the other day and bought it. Only problem was the ute I was in had no racks. I got one of the kits with the rubber grab things so I put them on and wrapped the strap around the board and attached it to the anchor point in the tray. 150km of highway @ 110kph and the board didn't move. The rubber thing held the board so tight and I didn't need to worry about crushing a rail(I pulled it medium tight) or the the strap getting lose and needing re-doing. Overall I'm pleasantly surprised with how prefect they are for carrying boards
I have used my straps for so many things in my truck bed - from ski season through moving kids home from college, so far. Happy that I found the Grippers as well - great for protecting my OC1 on the truck.
These straps and grippers are the perfect combination for a lot of different applications. I use mine to hold my Kayaks on my roof rack and they work great.