- How To Use
- Detailed Description
- Technical Information
- Product Uses
- Unique AUTO GRAB Feature: Fast action allows for fast daily use
- Innovative FAST GRAB End: Easily grabs any fixed point
- High Strength - Made from high tension industrial-grade elasticized webbing materials
- Lightweight, Robust and Safe - No metal buckles or hooks to scratch or break
- TAIL END TIDY Feature - Saves time after strapping down
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Innovative design allows use for multiple applications
World's Fastest Tie Down Straps
- Unique Fastening System
- The WRAPTIE™ is an innovative new concept in tie down straps. Combining the strength of high tension industrial grade elasticized webbing with hook and loop type fasteners to provide a safe, flexible and extremely fast strap.
- Invented, designed and tested in Australia, used all around the world.
- Industrial-strength knitted webbing holds tight to ensure no slippage of bundled goods during transport.
- It is particularly well suited to daily use.
- Adjustable Length
- Infinitely adjustable - Unlike other straps WRAPTIE™ can be used to hold down one piece or many.
- All WRAPTIE™ tie down straps can be doubled in length by connecting to another strap. For example, the 1.3 m strap can be doubled to 2.6 m
- No buckles or sharp metal hooks mean nothing to hurt you or your equipment
- Manufactured to the highest quality.
- WRAPTIE™ is an Australian company with over 40 years of design and engineering experience
- Comes with a 1 Year warranty on faulty materials and workmanship (Conditions Apply)
- Extremely lightweight polyester design
- Once you have finished with the WRAPTIE™, just roll it away. Small enough to fit into your pocket or hang where ever you need
- Length: 130cm (Can be Doubled in Length to 260cm)
- Width: 2.5cm
- Materials: High tension industrial-grade elasticized webbing, knitted polyester high strength webbing, nylon hook and loop fasteners
- Weight (Approx.): 80g
- Rated Load: 50kg @ 20cm diameter - Using 1.3m length*
- * Load rating decreases as load diameter increases.
- * Different length straps give different performances
- * If in doubt use a longer WRAPTIE™ tie down strap
- How to Use: Link to How to Use Manual
- Link to FAQ
I purchased these tie down straps for all my camping trips, and for ensuring that my camping stuff in the back of my car is safely tied down. I look forward to using them in more creative ways like hammocks and hauling handheld supplies.
Still have not officially tried them. An opportunity has not come up yet, but I'm telling all my friends about them. When I do try them you will be the second to know how I like them.
Have been using these for over a year now, so quick & convenient
Pushing them to their limits- held roof spouting on a flying down a freeway for 8 hours
DIDN'T MOVE AN INCH! very impressed, highly recommended
It's universally applicable, I love it.
130 Twin Pack
Tie Down Straps