- How To Use
- Detailed Description
- Technical Information
- Product Uses
- Unique AUTO GRAB Feature: Fast action allows for fast daily use
- Innovative FAST GRAB End: Easily grabs any fixed point
- High Strength - Made from high tension industrial grade elasticized webbing materials
- Lightweight, Robust and Safe - No metal buckles or hooks to scratch or break
- TAIL END TIDY Feature - Saves time after strapping down
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Innovative design allows use for multiple applications
The Ultimate Tie Down Strap
- Unique Fastening System
- The WRAPTIE™ is an innovative new concept in tie down straps. Combining the strength of high tension industrial grade elasticized webbing with a hook and loop type fasteners to provide a safe, flexible and extremely fast strap.
- Invented, designed and tested in Australia, used all around the world.
- Industrial-strength knitted webbing holds tight to ensure no slippage of bundled goods during transport.
- It is particularly well suited to daily use.
- Adjustable Length
- Infinitely adjustable - Unlike other straps WRAPTIE™ can be adjusted from zero to the maximum length of the straps.
- All WRAPTIE™ tie down straps can be doubled in length by connecting to another strap. For example, the 2.4 m strap can be doubled to 4.8 m
- No buckles or sharp metal hooks mean nothing to hurt you or your equipment
- Manufactured to the highest quality
- WRAPTIE™ is an Australian company with over 40 years of design and engineering experience
- Corrosion proof and rot resistant
- Comes with a 1 Year warranty on faulty materials and workmanship (Conditions Apply)
- Extremely lightweight polyester design
- Once you have finished with the WRAPTIE™, just roll it away. Small enough to fit into your pocket or hang where ever you need
- Length: 240cm (Can be extended to 480cm)
- Width: 2.5cm
- Materials: High tension industrial grade elasticized webbing, knitted polyester high strength webbing, nylon hook and loop fasteners
- Weight (Approx.): 150g
- Rated Load: 50kg @ 60cm diameter - Using 2.4m length*
- * Load rating decreases as load diameter increases.
- * Different length straps give different performances
- * If in doubt use a longer WRAPTIE™ tie down strap
- How to Use: Link to How to Use Manual
- Link to FAQ
I use the wrapties to secure my 27' wooden racing shell to its roof rack for transport to races, and also a 17' canoe (not at the same time). I am very pleased by how secure the boats were, and how the length of the 240 let me go over the scull 2x per strap, spreading the load over the wooden hull, which is tough but quite thin. I will buy another set to secure the oars to the rack. Five stars because there aren't six.
240 Twin Pack
Tie Down Straps
240 Twin Pack
Tie Down Straps
Loving the wrap tie! We keep finding new uses for it that we hadn't even thought of before! Great product - would definitely recommend.