- Detailed Description
- Technical Information
- Product Uses
- Patent Pending AUTO GRAB Feature: Fast action allows for fast daily use
- Innovative FAST GRAB End: Easily grabs any fixed point
- High Strength - Made from high tension industrial grade elasticized webbing materials
- Lightweight, Robust and Safe - No metal buckles or hooks to scratch or break
- TAIL END TIDY Feature - Saves time after strapping down
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Innovative design allows use for multiple applications
- Pat. Pend. Fastening System
- The WRAPTIE™ is an innovative new concept in tie down straps. Combining the strength of high tension industrial grade elasticized webbing with hook and loop type fasteners to provide a safe, flexible and extremely fast strap.
- Invented, designed and tested in Australia, used all around the world.
- Industrial-strength knitted webbing holds tight to ensure no slippage of bundled goods during transport.
- It is particularly well suited to daily use.
- Adjustable Length
- Infinitely adjustable - Unlike other straps WRAPTIE™ can be used to hold down one piece or many.
- All WRAPTIE™ tie down straps can be doubled in length by connecting to another strap. For example, the 1.3 m strap can be doubled to 2.6 m
- No buckles or sharp metal hooks mean nothing to hurt you or your equipment
- Manufactured to the highest quality.
- WRAPTIE™ is an Australian company with over 40 years of design and engineering experience
- Comes with a 1 Year warranty on faulty materials and workmanship (Conditions Apply)
- Extremely lightweight polyester design
- Once you have finished with the WRAPTIE™, just roll it away. Small enough to fit into your pocket or hang where ever you need
- Length: 130cm (Can be Doubled in Length to 260cm)
- Width: 2.5cm
- Materials: High tension industrial grade elasticized webbing, knitted polyester high strength webbing, nylon hook and loop fasteners
- Weight (Approx.): 80g
- Rated Load: 50kg @ 20cm diameter - Using 1.3m length*
- * Load rating decreases as load diameter increases.
- * Different length straps give different performances
- * If in doubt use a longer WRAPTIE™ tie down strap
- How to Use: Link to How to Use Manual
- Link to FAQ
I love this tie. Super handy. I keep it in the stroller all the time. Shopping, holding the shade cloth over the pram, tying the kid down (only kidding).
easy and great to use
Been using them a few weeks now , quite unbelievable how good they work , being mainly using them for material tie down on my van , would be handy if they made a smaller size say 2 foot long
I use mine to secure our OzTent to our vehicle when we go camping. WrapTies are easy to put on, easy to take off but have a grip tighter than the taxman on your paycheck. Plus they are almost impossible to misplace.
So simple and so innovative. I am going to throw away every other strap, rope, tape, rubber band. I don't need any of them anymore, just a coupleof these and I am good to go!!