- Detailed Description
- Technical Information
- Product Uses
- Patent Pending AUTO GRAB Feature: Fast action allows for fast daily use
- Innovative FAST GRAB End: Easily grabs any fixed point
- High Strength - Made from high tension industrial grade elasticized webbing materials
- Lightweight, Robust and Safe - No metal buckles or hooks to scratch or break
- TAIL END TIDY Feature - Saves time after strapping down
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Innovative design allows use for multiple applications
- Pat. Pend. Fastening System
- The WRAPTIE™ is an innovative new concept in tie down straps. Combining the strength of high tension industrial grade elasticized webbing with a hook and loop type fasteners to provide a safe, flexible and extremely fast strap.
- Invented, designed and tested in Australia, used all around the world.
- Industrial-strength knitted webbing holds tight to ensure no slippage of bundled goods during transport.
- It is particularly well suited to daily use.
- Adjustable Length
- Infinitely adjustable - Unlike other straps WRAPTIE™ can be used to hold down one piece or many.
- All WRAPTIE™ tie down straps can be doubled in length by connecting to another strap. For example, the 1.8 m strap can be doubled to 3.6 m
- No buckles or sharp metal hooks mean nothing to hurt you or your equipment
- Manufactured to the highest quality.
- WRAPTIE™ is an Australian company with over 40 years of design and engineering experience
- Comes with a 1 Year warranty on faulty materials and workmanship (Conditions Apply)
- Extremely lightweight polyester design
- Once you have finished with the WRAPTIE™, just roll it away. Small enough to fit into your pocket or hang where ever you need
- Length: 180cm (Can be extended to 360cm)
- Width: 2.5cm
- Materials: High tension industrial grade elasticized webbing, knitted polyester high strength webbing, nylon hook and loop fasteners
- Weight (Approx.): 120g
- Rated Load: 50kg @ 40cm diameter - Using 1.8m length*
- * Load rating decreases as load diameter increases.
- * Different length straps give different performances
- * If in doubt use a longer WRAPTIE™ tie down strap
- How to Use: Link to How to Use Manual
- Link to FAQ
Easy to use, and they hold well then they the roll up tight and stay rolled up so you can put them away !
I simply don't use anything else to tighten the things I have to load on my roof rack or in my trailer. Say goodbye to any rope or bungee things... and the tightening is very much more accurate!
I haven't had a need to actually use my Wraptie's yet, but the company was quick to resolve a manufacturer problem on arrival of ordered product. When I received my ties, the velcro for one of the straps completely came apart when unraveled to check ties. Company was immediately emailed with pictures, and they sent over replacement straps as soon as possible. Great service.
Have used my 180s to secure loads in the back of the truck, and up on the roof rack. They always, always hold firm. I have full confidence in the velcro and the hold of the strap. Better than bungee cords, better than ratchet straps. Will buy more -- highly recommend!
Only used them once so far, but they seem to hold tight, and I love that they don’t have metal toggles that can scratch the car.