- Detailed Description
- Technical Information
- Product Uses
- Patent Pending AUTO GRAB Feature: Fast action allows for fast daily use
- Innovative FAST GRAB End: Easily grabs any fixed point
- High Strength - Made from high tension industrial grade elasticized webbing materials
- Lightweight, Robust and Safe - No metal buckles or hooks to scratch or break
- TAIL END TIDY Feature - Saves time after strapping down
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Innovative design allows use for multiple applications
- Includes 2 x 130, 2 x 180, 2 x 240 WRAPTIE™ tie down straps
- Pat. Pend. Fastening System
- The WRAPTIE™ is an innovative new concept in tie down straps. Combining the strength of high tension industrial grade elasticized webbing with hook and loop type fasteners to provide a safe, flexible and extremely fast strap.
- Invented, designed and tested in Australia, used all around the world.
- Industrial-strength knitted webbing holds tight to ensure no slippage of bundled goods during transport.
- It is particularly well suited to daily use.
- Adjustable Length
- Infinitely adjustable - Unlike other straps WRAPTIE™ can be used to hold down one piece or many.
- All WRAPTIE™ tie down straps can be doubled in length by connecting to another strap. For example, the 1.3 m strap can be doubled to 2.6 m
- No buckles or sharp metal hooks mean nothing to hurt you or your equipment
- Manufactured to the highest quality.
- WRAPTIE™ is an Australian company with over 40 years of design and engineering experience
- Comes with a 1 Year warranty on faulty materials and workmanship (Conditions Apply)
- Extremely lightweight polyester design
- Once you have finished with the WRAPTIE™, just roll it away. Small enough to fit into your pocket or hang where ever you need
- Length: 130cm | 180cm | 240cm (Can be Doubled in Length to 260cm | 360cm | 480cm)
- Width: 2.5cm
- Materials: High tension industrial grade elasticized webbing, knitted polyester high strength webbing, nylon hook and loop fasteners
- Weight (Approx.): 80g/120g/150g
- Rated Load: See sizing chart in 'Product Uses'
- * Load rating decreases as load diameter increases.
- * Different length straps give different performances
- * If in doubt use a longer WRAPTIE™ tie down strap
- How to Use: Link to How to Use Manual
- Link to FAQ
I keep these in my Jeep and have been surprised by how often I use them. They haven’t let me down.
I bought these because they looked interesting as an alternative to the wratchet straps I can't live without. So far, I have not had a lot of opportunities to use the WRAPTIES, but when I have used them, they have been great. Easy to use. Friendly on my cargo. Easy to store (no tangling).
I have an outdoor company, and often find myself using the Wrapties while on trip. Whether strapping gear to the pack, hanging my hammock, using it for a tarp overhang, etc etc. The flexibility and various lengths keep coming in handy!
I’ve had mine a month and already used them far more than I thought I would. I spend time outdoors and they are my ‘go to’ fix for helping hands. It’s the thought that’s gone into the design and the superior manufacture quality that impresses me most. I’m sure they will last me a lifetime and still do their job, unless a friend ‘borrows’ them!!
These straps have incredible versatility with the capability to be combined for more length and neatly shortened, flexible to accommodate any situation, as well as ALWAYS being ready for any traditional/non-traditional use. And that is only one of many reasons why they are so valuable. Their portability due to lightweight materials, inherent "easy" packability, and built in organizational structure make them a product you want to carry with you at all times. Finally, their durability makes them a quality product you can trust to do the job, know will hold up no matter the task given and is worth the investment. Versatile, portable and durable - I think they've hit the pack strap trifecta!